Kids in block 110??

can understand your concern, was your boy ok? did the guy say sorry? my lads 9 and 11 were in the southstand untill this season, now in the family stand, they ask me can we go back in there every week, suppose if your boys ok and it's not put him off take him where you want!

Dont think you have explained exactly what happened, i stood on my seat and fell back, there was nothing i could do, even when sober standing on a seat can lead to a fall, i offered you an apology but you didnt except it, i suggested that 110 is not a place for kids imo. what i ment by nt bringing children is, that these incidents do happpen in 110, and didnt purposley fall off my seat.

dctid said:
bluegarty said:
I took my 7 year old to the Chelsea game and he stood on a seat in block 110, a very controversial poster on this site (who was either very drunk or off his head) told me that kids should be allowed in 110 after he fell over into me nearly knocking my boy over. My lad loves going to the game and going in 110 (which is where my season ticket is) but it has made me think about whether to take him again in that particular block. What does everyone else think?

I think people who are so pissed they are unable to stand properly should not be denied entry into the ground.

When the goal went in a twatted my knee on the seat in front of me and nearly threw the guy next to me onto the pitch, I had drank maybe 2 pints, think it's more getting caught up in the moment than being pissed?

Oh, and my knee still hurts!!

danburge82 said:
bluegarty said:
I took my 7 year old to the Chelsea game and he stood on a seat in block 110, a very controversial poster on this site (who was either very drunk or off his head) told me that kids should be allowed in 110 after he fell over into me nearly knocking my boy over. My lad loves going to the game and going in 110 (which is where my season ticket is) but it has made me think about whether to take him again in that particular block. What does everyone else think?

To be completely honest mate they tucked off a load of decent fans who liked their seats in the North Stand to make a full stand for families! So anyone who ever moans at me for swearing in front of a kid will get me pointing over to the North Stand and say "Family Stand is that way mate, if your kid doesn't like my swearing don't sit him near me!"

And it's 110, what do you expect, it does get a bit rowdy! Some lads go out on a Friday night and get totally tanked up and on the drugs and go at it all night, then go to the game, whether they bump into a kid while ballooning at the game won't even come into the reckoning and if it happens they'll probably remember on Tuesday and think 'oh should have apologised to that bloke for that'!

I thnk the vast majority of people in 110 DONT get totally tanked up or take drugs and go all night - making excuses for a few idiots

Im taking my daugther to her first game on Sunday shes only 4, dont think she will like the noise but after her mum has her shouting liverpool i think its about time she sees the light. The problem i have is when she needs a wee which toliets do i take her to, the gents or the ladies. im in the southstand. The gents in the southstand are not the cleanest !

I Happen To Sit A Couple Of Seats From The Incident And Know Both Parties In Question.
Alot Of People Were Very Annoyed With The Lad Who Knocked Your Son, But It Was Clear To See He Was Heavily Intoxicated As He's Usually Not That Bad. I Would Just Forget About The Whole Thing As It Was A Great Day And Just An Unfortunate Occurance, I'm Sure He Will Apologise At The Next Match, And Your Lad Seems To Enjoy It There So Dont Move.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Dont think you have explained exactly what happened, i stood on my seat and fell back, there was nothing i could do, even when sober standing on a seat can lead to a fall, i offered you an apology but you didnt except it, i suggested that 110 is not a place for kids imo. what i ment by nt bringing children is, that these incidents do happpen in 110, and didnt purposley fall off my seat.

LOL eeerm an apology came later after you told me to f off about 5 times in front of my lad, saying that not anoyed at you (you were out of it) just wondering wether to take him in 110 again and wanted opinions on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.