Kids to Home Game

BELFAST_BLUE_BOY

Going to bring the lad to his first home game to sit with me, he is 3 and can sing a bit, so Colin Bell lower might be noisy for Hull! ..... do I need a ticket for him if he is sitting on my knee and anyone had problems bring young kids in via turnstill?

seantheduck said:
Going to bring the lad to his first home game to sit with me, he is 3 and can sing a bit, so Colin Bell lower might be noisy for Hull! ..... do I need a ticket for him if he is sitting on my knee and anyone had problems bring young kids in via turnstill?

Good luck mate I'm itching to take my 16 month old son just know it would be complete chaos in the South Stand

Yes...we took our daughter from being 2 and didn't pay for her. Took our one year old son last year to the WBA game and they let me in with his buggy.

take my little lad all the time stewards don't bat an eye lid at the gate though for obvious reasons search my bag i take change of clothes etc!! best tip take a camera for when moonbeam and moonchester come round my mobile is stuffed full of photos of them with him and my eldest! Sweets are a must!

Cheers lads, he has been before but only to legends lounge not stand (had a photo with The King that time!) - so this is his second game (proper) - I sit on end seat so should be okay and have a few mates that go with us....the wife worried about violence at the game, told her he is only three and will get away with a police caution :)

digbythebiggestdogintheworld said:
under 4 definitely
take lots of sweets/comics/other distractions, and be prepared to leave your seat more than you'd like to

definitely agree with this.

My nephew came to a game when he was about 5, and I spent most of the game dragging him down the concourse so he could 'ski' in the spilt beer, he loved it! He did spent some time watching the game and enjoyed that too.

My sister said the stewards were great too and she couldn't believe how child-friendly it all was.

Tell yer missus he'll be safer at a City game than anywhere else!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.