Kieran Tierney

The arse would want more than they paid for Zinchenko imo and if that’s the case we should go and get Lodi for a little bit more.

Once we sign Gomez then that would be it for this season. Wilson Esbrand would be the extra LB and there would be no rush in blooding the kid

Once we sign Gomez then that would be it for this season. Wilson Esbrand would be the extra LB
The nervous grin & uncomfortable shifting from Arteta in his press conference & his refusal to "Speak about individual players" (albeit Tierney's an Arsenal player), made me think there might be something in this.

To be honest, if Arsenal got their money back for Zinchenko & a little on top, I could see something happening if the stars aligned... )(

The nervous grin & uncomfortable shifting from Arteta in his press conference & his refusal to "Speak about individual players" (albeit Tierney's an Arsenal player), made me think there might be something in this.

To be honest, if Arsenal got their money back for Zinchenko & a little on top, I could see something happening if the stars aligned... )(
I don't see them cashing in just yet. They did start him vs Palace but went off injured. That answer is probably in line with that not transfer related. Edit. They brought him on sub and didn't go off injured, the point still remains that we won't sign another full back after Gomes.

I don't see them cashing in just yet. They did start him vs Palace but went off injured. That answer is probably in line with that not transfer related. Edit. They brought him on sub and didn't go off injured, the point still remains that we won't sign another full back after Gomes.
Tierney? Nah mate, Tierney replaced Zinchenko with about 20 minutes left & completely changed the game.

Arsenal were battering Palace & Zinchenko was given the freedom of Selhurst Park in the first 30/35 minutes, but he got caught upfield & a ball was played in behind which led to Palace's first meaningful attack.

Throughout the second half, it was all Palace & they kept targeting Zinchenko. His lack of pace was again telling.

When Tierney came on for Zinchenko it totally changed the game. He was quicker & seemed more accomplished & was the catalyst in setting up numerous Arsenal attacks, one of which led to the second & deciding goal. I was very impressed to be honest...

Tierney? Nah mate, Tierney replaced Zinchenko with about 20 minutes left & completely changed the game.

Arsenal were battering Palace & Zinchenko was given the freedom of Selhurst Park in the first 30/35 minutes, but he got caught upfield & a ball was played in behind which led to Palace's first meaningful attack.

Throughout the second half, it was all Palace & they kept targeting Zinchenko. His lack of pace was again telling.

When Tierney came on for Zinchenko it totally changed the game. He was quicker & seemed more accomplished & was the catalyst in setting up numerous Arsenal attacks, one of which led to the second & deciding goal. I was very impressed to be honest...
I got it wrong but I still think they won't cash in on Tierney and they are covered if does get injured again.

I got it wrong but I still think they won't cash in on Tierney and they are covered if does get injured again.
I get what you're saying mate, but you need to see Arteta's reaction when asked about Tierney.

You can't hide those first shock reactions, & Arteta's reaction in today's press conference spoke volumes, very similar to Bernardo's post match interview after the Club America pre-season game where he was saying he didn't know what his City future held, but he'd give us 100% whilst he remained here.

In both cases it's not only their replies, but their body language which spoke volumes... \0/

I get what you're saying mate, but you need to see Arteta's reaction when asked about Tierney.

You can't hide those first shock reactions, & Arteta's reaction in today's press conference spoke volumes, very similar to Bernardo's post match interview after the Club America pre-season game where he was saying he didn't know what his City future held, but he'd give us 100% whilst he remained here.

In both cases it's not only their replies, but their body language which spoke volumes... \0/
I will have another look at the interview but first impressions there is nothing in it.

I will have another look but first impressions there is nothing in it.
From a psychological viewpoint, those very first reactions are what professional profilers look for. It's VERY hard to conceal them & security services spend years training their spies to bypass detection.

Funnily enough, most psychopaths find it easier to conceal those first reactions, but 99% of us don't have that disposition or aren't trained spies, so it's a great tell for revealing what someone's true intentions are or what they really mean, as opposed to the words they've uttered.

Watch Arteta's press conference & see for yourself mate. His body language was VERY telling!

From a psychological viewpoint, those very first reactions are what professional profilers look for. It's VERY hard to conceal them & security services spend years training their spies to bypass detection.

Funnily enough, most psychopaths find it easier to conceal those first reactions, but 99% of us don't have that disposition or aren't trained spies, so it's a great tell for revealing what someone's true intentions are or what they really mean, as opposed to the words they've uttered.

Watch Arteta's press conference & see for yourself mate. His body language was VERY telling!
Nothing really telling apart from talking about Tierney's overall fitness. Arsenal would ask for silly money if they are definitely cashing in on him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.