Kieran Tierney

The most overrated and overhyped British player of the last few seasons. I truly wanted to believe he is so good and what so many journos and pundits say. But so far I can only see the player with his shirt tucked in - and for some reason this is something a lot of British football followers think is a prerequisite for being a good player - and that plastic Tesco bag.

The most overrated and overhyped British player of the last few seasons. I truly wanted to believe he is so good and what so many journos and pundits say. But so far I can only see the player with his shirt tucked in - and for some reason this is something a lot of British football followers think is a prerequisite for being a good player - and that plastic Tesco bag.
With so few occasions to actually see him play i am not sure how you got to that conclusion :)

For the right price then why not but £75m is taking the piss. £20-30m would be my valuation considering his injuries and probably his salary at Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.