Kieran Trippier interview

OntarioBlue

Did anyone see the article on the BBC website this morning where they were interviewing Trippier.

He reckons that Diego Simeone is the best Coach in the World. He then goes on to compare him with the other top coaches in the world, Klopp, Guardiola and Sean Dyche !!! I kid you not. He says Dyche is “brilliant”

What a fuckwit.

I like Dyche, he’s done brilliantly with a club like Burnley.

Would be interesting to see what he’s like at a club with money and higher expectations.

I like Dyche, he’s done brilliantly with a club like Burnley.

Would be interesting to see what he’s like at a club with money and higher expectations.
Shit.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, great job for Burnley. But he's forever blaming teams that spend money when he loses, and his training methods wouldn't work with top pro's (eg, if the ball hits a player in the face, he screams at them not to rub it. Cos being in pain makes you a better player apparently).

Shit.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, great job for Burnley. But he's forever blaming teams that spend money when he loses, and his training methods wouldn't work with top pro's (eg, if the ball hits a player in the face, he screams at them not to rub it. Cos being in pain makes you a better player apparently).

PMSL.

He’s a proper northern bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.