KIEV AWAY, DETAILS & TICKET LOYALTY POINTS

Re: KIEV AWAY TRIP DETAILS

if this is so then i'll be getting mine tonight, i only live local so if anyone wants me to get theirs give me a shout, i could then bring them to the wigan game for you, of course i'll need your season card numbers.

swp80 said:
Right, i just rang the ticket office.

They have told me that information should be up later this afternoon when they get the selling criteria.
Tickets for City's game in the Europa League away to Dynamo Kyiv go sale after the Aston Villa FA Cup tie.

UEFA Europa League Round of 16
Dynamo Kyiv v MCFC
Thursday 10th March 2011
Kick off 8.05pm (UK)

The club has received an allocation of 1000 tickets. Ticket prices as follows:

£17.00: Adults (concession prices do not apply)

All tickets are subject to availability.

Tickets will be available by telephone on 0870 062 1894 option 1* or to personal callers at the Stadium Box Office for supporters that meet the following criteria:

Any Seasoncard holders – Wednesday 2nd March (post match v Aston Villa)
Any Citycard/ Live4City holder – Friday 4th March (9am-1pm)
Accesscard/Open sale – Friday 4th March (From 1pm)

*There is a £2.00 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings.

There will be 20 loyalty points awarded for attending this fixture. Supporters must provide evidence of confirmed travel arrangements before loyalty points are allocated.

Fans wishing to travel to Kyiv for the Europa League last sixteen tie can take advantage of an official trip.

The party’s return flights from Manchester depart on March 9 with accommodation reserves at a 3* hotel in Kyiv.

The price is £329 per person based on a twin share and includes transfers. The package guarantees a match ticket subject to the club’s selling criteria. Match ticket costs, once confirmed, will automatically be deducted from the customer’s card. Find out more

Just booked 3 on Spikes trip - proper looking forward to this trip!

Re: KIEV AWAY PLACES STILL AVAILABLE

Just booked them over the phone, save yourselves the queue for the sake of 2 quid.

Re: KIEV AWAY PLACES STILL AVAILABLE

Got ticket, no points though so what do i take? Booking email or flight ticket when u get back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.