KIEV AWAY, DETAILS & TICKET LOYALTY POINTS

Re: KIEV AWAY TRIP NEW DETAILS

citizen said:
jimbo101 said:
Not sure about the criteria, but sure there will be loads knocking about on here - as usual.
Ticket prices announced on Kiev OS. 50-200 UAH. That's about £3.75 to £15
Like i said earlier, points shouldnt be added until you show flight ticket.

agree. didn't say as much as didn't want to be hauled up in front of the loyalty point police.

Re: KIEV AWAY TRIP NEW DETAILS

jimbo101 said:
citizen said:
Like i said earlier, points shouldnt be added until you show flight ticket.

agree. didn't say as much as didn't want to be hauled up in front of the loyalty point police.

Trouble is, if I buy my air ticket to Kiev it could end up in the bin with my rail tickets for the Chelsea game because of the small allocation we asked for!!!!

Re: KIEV AWAY TRIP DETAILS

Booked my flights when Kiev won the first leg!

Always tickets on here. Doesn't make it right though. Look at Juve game. The amount of tickets returned to the ticket office when they realised they came with your name on them!!!

Hi guys,i´m living in russia and I would like to visit this match,i´m interested how can I get the ticket or smbd can help me.

Spike,

All 4 of us booked on now but the old fellah is 76 and is worried about Insurance.What would you suggest,can he get any,its more for if he is ill or has an accident.Hes an Old Gortonian so as hard as nails but I dont want him smelling the plane out if he pegs out during the trip.

Tbilisi

Tbilisi said:
Spike,

All 4 of us booked on now but the old fellah is 76 and is worried about Insurance.What would you suggest,can he get any,its more for if he is ill or has an accident.Hes an Old Gortonian so as hard as nails but I dont want him smelling the plane out if he pegs out during the trip.

Tbilisi

Just prop him up in his seat...he'll still be livelier than half the miserable sods in the Colin Bell Stand.

PS alot of people have insurance through their banks...might be worth checking

Just rang City Supporter Services and tickets go on sale after the match tonight I am told.

They are to ANY Season Card holder(no points issues)due to the time they have to get them sold so see you in the queue later!

swp80 said:
Tbilisi said:
Just rang City Supporter Services and tickets go on sale after the match tonight I am told.

They are to ANY Season Card holder(no points issues)due to the time they have to get them sold so see you in the queue later!

SHIT

Whats the prob,if you dont have a card it should be easy to get a mates?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.