KIEV AWAY, DETAILS & TICKET LOYALTY POINTS

Re: KIEV AWAY PLACES STILL AVAILABLE

Looking forward to this trip but my other half has sussed out that by the end of it i will more than likely have spent more on this than the cost of my friggin season ticket!

Oh well,CTID!

Can't make this trip (work commitments), after going to the games against Poznan, Juventus and Aris, so I am understandably EXTREMELY ENVIOUS of you lucky people who will be in Kiev on Thursday.

Please make sure we get a good result so that I can be there for the next away trip (Portugal or Spain would be nice).

raininspain said:
Can't make this trip (work commitments), after going to the games against Poznan, Juventus and Aris, so I am understandably EXTREMELY ENVIOUS of you lucky people who will be in Kiev on Thursday.

Please make sure we get a good result so that I can be there for the next away trip (Portugal or Spain would be nice).

Will do Pete!

Re: KIEV AWAY, FULL DETAILS & INFO

Alright everyone, I'm flying out Wednesday morning from Heathrow and flying back Saturday afternoon.

Any ideas on a meetup or anything yet? I think most are flying out Wed and back Fri.

For any of you that are staying till after Friday - on Friday evening (5pm local time) Obolon Kiev are playing at home, I might go along to it! I think it's 80p a ticket! They play in the Ukraine top division, they're 10th, they are playing the team that is bottom.

I'm not flying back til 6.00am Saturday morning so sounds a great idea.

Flying out Tues evening to Katowice & got all day there Weds. Anyone got any ideas for killing 8 hours there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.