KIEV AWAY, DETAILS & TICKET LOYALTY POINTS

Re: KIEV AWAY TRIP NEW DETAILS

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
de niro said:
yes, there are details on the OS.

Couldnt point me in the right way could you? Haha, can not see out
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Premier-League/Manchester-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football ... ester-City</a>

Anyone thought about travel money for this trip yet?

Seems you can't get the Ukrainian currency over here to take with you. Think I'll take some left over euros from the Greece trip, then get some local currency from the first atm I see. Is this a good idea?

CitySlickers said:
Anyone thought about travel money for this trip yet?

Seems you can't get the Ukrainian currency over here to take with you. Think I'll take some left over euros from the Greece trip, then get some local currency from the first atm I see. Is this a good idea?
You must be able to get it somewhere?

Ukraine has a closed currency,in other words you can only exchange currency over there.went to ukraine with england couple of years ago,plenty of places to exchange your money then.would imagine kiev will have plenty of places to exchange currency.its also an offence to bring their currency out of ukraine

paul1894 said:
Ukraine has a closed currency,in other words you can only exchange currency over there.went to ukraine with england couple of years ago,plenty of places to exchange your money then.would imagine kiev will have plenty of places to exchange currency.its also an offence to bring their currency out of ukraine
Cheers mate thanks for the info!

Ok Peeps on the subject of Visa's..No you do not need a visa. You can enter the country for 6 months without a visa so don't worry about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.