Kiev home ticket sales

Trying to buy three for my lads mates in South Stand Third Tier 315 where I sit but its blocked off on planner.

Take it these will come on sale later,any ideas when anyone?

Might not come on at all if there is poor demand

The gate receipts make little difference from an accounting perspective in the bigge scheme of things. Why the club don't charge less and fill the ground I just don't know.

Should be able to buy tickets for ss3. I'm in ss3 316 and on cup scheme and got my normal seat confirmed ages ago. Might be worth asking ticket office why block not on planner yet.

I'm guessing that all parts of the ground are on sale if you go to the ticket office or phone up but the third tier will only go on sale online after most of the lower seats have been sold. We'll probably see online sales next weekend.

I wouldn't worry too much, at £40 a pop, there will be plenty of empty seats.

Seriously, sometimes the mind boggles at the people running the club and deciding the ticket prices.

With Kiev charging less than £5 for a first leg ticket, I don't think they were pushing for a 800% increase In ticket prices for the second leg.

In a way I hope the stadium is half empty. It will serve the people running City right for fleecing the fans.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.