Kiev home ticket sales

I wouldn't worry to much, at £40 a pop, there will be plenty of empty seats.

Seriously, sometimes the mind boggles at the people running the club and deciding the ticket prices.

With Kiev charging less than £5 for a first leg ticket, I don't think they were pushing for a 800% increase In ticket prices for the second leg.

In a way I hope the stadium is half empty. It will serve the people running City right for fleecing the fans.
Yeah, crazy pricing, even more so now we're 3-1 up and have one foot into the QF. I'll be surprised if we get many more than 35k.

I want tickets in level 3 but do not want to pay an over the phone booking fee
How long will I have to wait before they are available on-line or do I just say fuck it and watch it on BT.
Pissing off too many fans with this drip feed of seats.

I would like to see the ticket prices cheaper but £40 for the last 16 of the Champs League isn't a pisstake.

There's about 10,000 Blues wanting to spend a weekend in Bournemouth that will cost a couple of hundred quid a pop. It's about priorities for most people!

I would like to see the ticket prices cheaper but £40 for the last 16 of the Champs League isn't a pisstake.

There's about 10,000 Blues wanting to spend a weekend in Bournemouth that will cost a couple of hundred quid a pop. It's about priorities for most people!

Come on Tim, of course it is. It's Kiev, not one of the European cartel clubs. We all know because of the ticket prices the Etihad will only be 2/3rds full. When in reality, if the tickets were priced correctly, £20 - £30, we could get close to 45K-50K.

I dread to think how much the quarter final tickets will cost. Do the club want local fans roaring the team on via affordable tickets, or do the club want tourists and day trippers buying up expensive quarter final tickets instead?

It's more of a mistake than a pisstake. We've just had a Wembley final that 30,000 Blues shelled out for plus the semi-final before that. Drop the price, fill the ground and get a good atmosphere, like Hamburg. Surely that's more important than making a few extra quid?

Last edited:
as a one of £40 for a ticket might not seem too bad ,but on top of all the other games and Wembley people will just prioritise and many fans will just stay away .they could have charged £15 adult £1 for kids and the place would have been rocking

The club still has time to do a CSKA 2-for-1 offer.

£40 probably isn't too steep but with all the other games it's a step too far for some.

As for 10k fans wanting to spend money going to Bournemouth..... New ground, something different etc rather than a dead rubber against with respect a minor European side in a compy that lots have little interest in.

I have had a £300 day trip to Wembley out of this months wage,will be giving this game a miss,might have been tempted at 15/20 quid.

It's more of a mistake than a pisstake. We've just had a Wembley final that 30,000 Blues shelled out for plus the semi-final before that. Drop the price, fill the ground and get a good atmosphere, like Hamburg. Surely that's more important than making a few extra quid?

Yes. Anything over £30 for the bulk of the tickets was a mistake. I think £20 tickets would have guaranteed a capacity crowd!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.