Kiev home ticket sales

Come on Tim, of course it is. It's Kiev, not one of the European cartel clubs. We all know because of the ticket prices the Etihad will only be 2/3rds full. When in reality, if the tickets were priced correctly, £20 - £30, we could get close to 45K-50K.

I dread to think how much the quarter final tickets will cost. Do the club want local fans roaring the team on via affordable tickets, or do the club want tourists and day trippers buying up expensive quarter final tickets instead?

You and PB are right and £20 - £30 tickets would have guaranteed a very big crowd. The Club should take account of Kiev being a lesser draw and the recent expensive to Wembley (traffic problems for midweek games) etc.

That said, this is a very important game and every Blue who can get there (can afford it) needs to be there cheering on the lads. This could be a great season for us!

The cheaper tickets the Club make available to public servants, students etc should also be made available to Blues who have purchased a ticket in case they can bring any mates along.

My Daughter who is at Manchester met said City are offering them cheap tkts for this match . If they can do it for them why not all fans !!

I want tickets in level 3 but do not want to pay an over the phone booking fee
How long will I have to wait before they are available on-line or do I just say fuck it and watch it on BT.
Pissing off too many fans with this drip feed of seats.
They were initially on the planner and available for sale. They were then removed. They will probably return as they did for the group stage matches

how can the club charge full whack to those on the cup scheme, and then when they are struggling start to virtually give them away. Its all arse about face, juventus 5000 empty seats, gladbach and seville 10000 empty seats. Logic would be to make the cup scheme an attractive proposition, and people will sign up, the only perk is you get dibs on away tickets, but end up obligated to unattractive fixtures with no financial incentive.

how can the club charge full whack to those on the cup scheme, and then when they are struggling start to virtually give them away. Its all arse about face, juventus 5000 empty seats, gladbach and seville 10000 empty seats. Logic would be to make the cup scheme an attractive proposition, and people will sign up, the only perk is you get dibs on away tickets, but end up obligated to unattractive fixtures with no financial incentive.
This is what pisses me off. I've payed £50 for two on the cup scheme but my lad said his mates are being offered them for £3 !! Yes 3 bloody quid.

Something really is wrong at the club with the ticket pricing policy, and then basically giving away seats due to poor ticket sales.

You'd think the people running the club would price the tickets so they would sell, rather than giving them away for almost nothing. Potty!

Know doubt they would tell us they know what they are doing.

My Daughter who is at Manchester met said City are offering them cheap tkts for this match . If they can do it for them why not all fans !!
They always offer the universities in town cheap tickets - students + staff. United probably do too.

I suppose 30/35/40 wherever you sit is worth it,if they offered a guaranteed derby ticket or somert,otherwise BT will win again for many I suspect

If the home tie was the first leg then I doubt there would be as much debate over the pricing. The scoreline from the first leg will put people off a bit, save the cash for the quarters etc.

Still though, regardless of opponent I have paid £30 to watch my side in the knockout stages of the Champions League. Something that I never thought I'd ever be able to do. Would like it a bit cheaper but £30 isn't daylight robbery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.