Kiev post match reaction thread - PLEASE keep it in here.

dominated for long periods, yet created very little.
Same as against Wigan on Saturday, kept trying to walk the ball into the net, when it was crying out for a decent shot

Hamburg all over again

Too much to do now. If the players are tired send out a reserve team Thursday. Concentrate on the league and FA Cup as the performances recently are a struggle.

Fuck.

Can't see us winning 3-0 or more at home. I reckon they will score.

Looked shite again and clueless. Dzeko, Barry, Yaya and Balotelli were gash.

IMO we were stretched like a prostitutes arse hole, not enough players forward they defended in numbers, ref was shite, shite pitch but as for the Mancini out thread get a fcukin grip Liam at the end of the day everybody sits and blames the manager but there was 11 players out there (10 for 2nd half) who should of got a job done against il admit a good side but our talent should of got us a 1.1 draw if not better I'm hopefull for the 2nd leg but the stag doo in Dublin I'm going on may see a different final to the one I hoped for

Re: Another f*****g Hamburg situation!

glen quagmire said:
The 2 goal deficit again. Unfortunatley, there is no away goal for us this time. Maybe, a couple of extra face painters in the family stand, will put things right for the home leg!

Lol

Re: Mancini out

bugsyblue said:
I just feel sorry for the fans that went. We didnt play with any pace or conviction until an hour had passed- why!

And balotelli please just fuck off- you're not even that gifted. Oh and to the first person that says he's only 20- blah blah blah, well I could fucking run at 3! Seriously if you want anything then you need to work hard. Messi, ronaldo, tevez all work their socks off. We played with 10 until tevez came on.
Balotelli is a really easy target. What did Tevez do?

I thought it was a reasonable performance, certainly not deserving of a 2-0 defeat, but that's football.

If you have to pick on individual performances, the look at Kolarov. No better than Bridge, and one-paced with one trick. Aggression isn't good enough at this level.

Wasn't Silva's night tonight. He's the player that makes us tick, and it was very hard to pick the ball, dribble and run.

Yep.

We are going to have to be very careful in the second leg not to be too gung ho. Based on tonight if we are too offensive we will ship an away goal or two because they are good on the break.

Don't know what it is about us away from home at times but we just don't look threatening enough, or there's something missing.

Fortunately, we are a lot more threatening at home and I still believe we can do it. Hopefully this will actually boost the attendance - we can make the second leg a great night.

Problem is the grounds gonna be half empty so it will be fuck all like the hamburg game.
I dont know how the club can do it what with kick off time and eveything but they need to shift a lot more tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.