Kiev post match reaction thread - PLEASE keep it in here.

Re: Another f*****g Hamburg situation!

oakiecokie said:
I honestly believe that we can turn this around !!
A good pitch and a decent ref would help,but I see no real problems against these.Honest !
They are a counter-attacking team. It's perfectly set-up for them, but we had them pinned back for much of the game so I think we have the measure of them.

It will be a big ask to beat them 3-0 at home. It wouldn't surprise me if we did it, but they must be favourites. Couldn't believe it when that 2nd went in. Where did that come from? Totally against the run of play

jimharri said:
leighton said:
The second leg we need a early goal but I think Kiev may well score against us so it has the makings of a nail bitter.
If Kiev score (and I think they will), it won't be a nail-biter; we'll be out.

I'll be honest...I'm shitting it.

I do have confidence in the players, but Kiev were pretty fucking good. Hope they dont travel well

Re: Mancini out

Vyvyan Basterd said:
bugsyblue said:
I just feel sorry for the fans that went. We didnt play with any pace or conviction until an hour had passed- why!

And balotelli please just fuck off- you're not even that gifted. Oh and to the first person that says he's only 20- blah blah blah, well I could fucking run at 3! Seriously if you want anything then you need to work hard. Messi, ronaldo, tevez all work their socks off. We played with 10 until tevez came on.

Amen!

Glad someone said it..Ballotelli is shite & this is no knee jerk reaction neither.
No passion
No drive
No work
Tevez is worth his weight in gold compared to that lazy get.

He is a myth! People on here say "Give him time" etc but the player himself doesnt ask for it, why doesnt he ask for it? Because the tit thinks he is already the 2nd best player in the World! The guy is fucking deluded. He can finish but does he realise we play in blue? For the 2nd best player in the World he sure has trouble controlling a football!

As for Barry.......woeful just fucking woeful. If I never see this slow, useless bag of shit in a City shirt again it will be far too soon!

How have we spent £300 million and ended up with the slowest midfield in Europe?

"Mancini Out" might seem a bit extreme with us sitting 3rd in the Prem and still in teo cup competitions but when I look how we have played for the past 2 months and where we seem to be heading it seriously wouldnt surprise me if he is no more than 2 or 3 defeats away from the sack! To miss out on 4th this season would be an unmitigated disaster.

The bobbly pitch didnt suit out passing it backwards game. The cold air made it hard for any pace to be injected. The long journey made us so tired we were unable to remember basic footballing nous, like knock the ball into the box in the last 2 mins when we have tall players with their hands in the air wanting a cross. Our rough diamond talent that needs support developed an allergy to being cold and having to work to make things to happen.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
The bobbly pitch didnt suit out passing it backwards game. The cold air made it hard for any pace to be injected. The long journey made us so tired we were unable to remember basic footballing nous, like knock the ball into the box in the last 2 mins when we have tall players with their hands in the air wanting a cross. Our rough diamond talent that needs support developed an allergy to being cold and having to work to make things to happen.
Exactly.

Remember, just sit back and Rome wasn't built in a ride.

Some fucking drama queens on here.
Did you think we would go to Kiev and roll them over?

Kiev are a very good team as we saw tonight, the game could of gone either way, dont get me wrong I dont think they were lucky to win but had it finished 0-0 they wouldn't of felt hard done by.

I don't think the ref was that shit as well, he just didnt let the game flow and that doesnt help the way we play, he got most things right on the night.

i think tonight boils down to expirience not a shit manager or team, with a bit of luck we can learn from it.

I wasn't going to go to the home leg but i will now, it should be 100mph. CTID

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I KNEW WE'D BOTTLE IT I KNEW THIS WOULD BE A FUCKING HARD GAME BUT NONE OF YOU WOULD LISTEN TO ME I TOLD YOU THIS GAME WOULD BE HARDER THAN THE FUCKING FINAL ITSELF AND WE'VE BLOWN IT 1-0 WOULD HAVE BEEN ACCEPTABLE NOT GOOD NOT FUCKING GOOD BUT ACCEPTABLE AS IT PUTS US IN AN OK POSITION BUT 2-0 IS A FUCKING MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB IT'S A HOME GAME WE MUST WIN THIS IS OUR COMPETITION TO LOSE AND WE'VE FUCKING BLOWN IT I CAN SEE IT NOW WE'RE GONNA WIN 1-0 AT HOME AND IT WONT BE ENOUGH IT'S HAMBURG ALL OVER AGAIN FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Numptyed said:

Kiev are a very good team as we saw tonight, the game could of gone either way, dont get me wrong I dont think they were lucky to win but had it finished 0-0 they wouldn't of felt hard done by.

I don't think the ref was that shit as well, he just didnt let the game flow and that doesnt help the way we play, he got most things right on the night.

i think tonight boils down to expirience not a shit manager or team, with a bit of luck we can learn from it.

Did not expect us to roll over them in fact did not expect to win - but fookin sick of watching a team fashioned by Mancini that has become a team of fookin surrender monkeys

either defend of attack we do fookin neither just pass the twattin ball sideways

its shit

Numptyed said:

Quite right mate, I thought Dzeko was one of our better performers tonight, Silva had an off night. They coped with the conditions because they are used to it. They are a physical team and got inside our men every time the ball bounced a foot in front of us. Something you only learn with experience.

TheSituation said:
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I KNEW WE'D BOTTLE IT I KNEW THIS WOULD BE A FUCKING HARD GAME BUT NONE OF YOU WOULD LISTEN TO ME I TOLD YOU THIS GAME WOULD BE HARDER THAN THE FUCKING FINAL ITSELF AND WE'VE BLOWN IT 1-0 WOULD HAVE BEEN ACCEPTABLE NOT GOOD NOT FUCKING GOOD BUT ACCEPTABLE AS IT PUTS US IN AN OK POSITION BUT 2-0 IS A FUCKING MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB IT'S A HOME GAME WE MUST WIN THIS IS OUR COMPETITION TO LOSE AND WE'VE FUCKING BLOWN IT I CAN SEE IT NOW WE'RE GONNA WIN 1-0 AT HOME AND IT WONT BE ENOUGH IT'S HAMBURG ALL OVER AGAIN FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
So what type of inflatable are you bringing to the second leg?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.