Kiev post match reaction thread - PLEASE keep it in here.

i still think we will do it, just! but i am concerned. not sure if they are simply knackered, or somethings gone on behind the scenes, cos its not the team of 3 - 4 weeks ago. if tevez doesn't play we lack urgency, or that spark we need to get going. yaya looks fucked, so does barry. we are limping to the line

Numptyed said:
Some fucking drama queens on here.
Did you think we would go to Kiev and roll them over?

Kiev are a very good team as we saw tonight, the game could of gone either way, dont get me wrong I dont think they were lucky to win but had it finished 0-0 they wouldn't of felt hard done by.

I don't think the ref was that shit as well, he just didnt let the game flow and that doesnt help the way we play, he got most things right on the night.

i think tonight boils down to expirience not a shit manager or team, with a bit of luck we can learn from it.

I wasn't going to go to the home leg but i will now, it should be 100mph. CTID

All very sensible and quite believable. Unless you factor in the Wigan game, the Fulham game, the Birmingham game, Notts County away, Villa away, Leicester away. I could go on.

We have been shite for ages now. No pace, no creativity, no bottle, no cohension. Basically we have been utter tripe for months. It's not just about tonight. Actually, tonight's performance - crap though it was - was perhaps better than some of recent games. It just showed what we all really know: We are miles off being a world class side.

RochBlue said:
If its true that Inter are after Luka Modric then I think we need to make a serious bid, our midfield constantly playing centre line tennis with the defence needs a big shake up.
Marvin said:
oakiecokie said:
I honestly believe that we can turn this around !!
A good pitch and a decent ref would help,but I see no real problems against these.Honest !
They are a counter-attacking team. It's perfectly set-up for them, but we had them pinned back for much of the game so I think we have the measure of them.

It will be a big ask to beat them 3-0 at home. It wouldn't surprise me if we did it, but they must be favourites. Couldn't believe it when that 2nd went in. Where did that come from? Totally against the run of play
You just fookin knew that 2nd was coming though even though they hardly threatened 2nd half . Naive bunch of twats we are. Kiev are nowt special but boy we made it easy for them. Our season stands on the precipice once more. Would have prefered to get stuffed 4/5 with a second string than that
Fookin clueless

Fed up of all the negativity on here!
We were unlucky to lose 2-0, but we did so we have to deal with it.
Let's get on and cheer us next week - we have a great home record
xx

I'm quickly beginning to dislike Man City now seriously.
11 crap players giving their all I can live with.
11 ultra talented, massively paid self-styled egomaniac superstars strolling around, no guts, no heart, no desire, no passion I detest and can't get excited about.
I also cannot get excited about a manager who has the inspiration of a corpse.
Will still go to home games but the thrill isn't there.
I know some of you lot love this team, the fact we are rich, the fact we have an Italian manager who wears our scarf but when all is said and done, this team is full of players who would rather be anywhere than Man City. Yaya has practically said he wouldn't be able to play for us if his dear brother wasn't here and yet some people still cheer him, shamefull really.
Dickov has limited ability as did the goat but fu** they tried, they ran, they sweated their guts for us. Balotteli can't be arsed to appear fro the 2nd half then substitutes himself - utterly disgraceful. This lot can't be bothered and Yaya Toure is the epitomy of a money grabbing mercenary who should be sued under the trade descriptions act. [of sorry forgot about those 4 runs he made from midfield in 8 months...].
Listening to mancini after the game was depressing. The man talks bull**** alarmingly fluently. APparently we controlled the game. YCNMIU.
We were outplayed by a team of less talented players but they had shape, heart, desire, the willingness to win, desire to win, pride in playing for their manager, fans and in themselves.
Simply, if my commitment to my job was that slack i'd be sacked. These lot just get thrown more money and more accolades by fans who fail to see what is happening infront of them.

Re: Another f*****g Hamburg situation!

glen quagmire said:
The 2 goal deficit again. Unfortunatley, there is no away goal for us this time. Maybe, a couple of extra face painters in the family stand, will put things right for the home leg!

Maybe the face painters should be on the pitch I bet you'ed get value for money unlike some players who donnt give a F*** or others who can not cross a ball when its stationary ffs.

Bluemoon115 said:
TheSituation said:
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I KNEW WE'D BOTTLE IT I KNEW THIS WOULD BE A FUCKING HARD GAME BUT NONE OF YOU WOULD LISTEN TO ME I TOLD YOU THIS GAME WOULD BE HARDER THAN THE FUCKING FINAL ITSELF AND WE'VE BLOWN IT 1-0 WOULD HAVE BEEN ACCEPTABLE NOT GOOD NOT FUCKING GOOD BUT ACCEPTABLE AS IT PUTS US IN AN OK POSITION BUT 2-0 IS A FUCKING MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB IT'S A HOME GAME WE MUST WIN THIS IS OUR COMPETITION TO LOSE AND WE'VE FUCKING BLOWN IT I CAN SEE IT NOW WE'RE GONNA WIN 1-0 AT HOME AND IT WONT BE ENOUGH IT'S HAMBURG ALL OVER AGAIN FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
So what type of inflatable are you bringing to the second leg?
A big FUCK OFF inflatable!

I've heard lack of experience mentioned a few times tonight as an excuse.At least 6 of our team have champions league experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.