Kiev tickets £4.50 each.

im booked...always wanted to go...anyone else on the 755.am flight from Heathrow on 24th? anyone travelling down from south yorks area?....£4.50 is a bargain

Quite a change from €98 or whatever it was last year for Barcelona at the same stage.

My 4* hotel in the central square is £11.50 (£23 between 2) per night, and a pint is 70p at the 'expensive' Irish bars. I booked my flights the day of the draw which was risky/foolish but has paid off, so I've saved a bit there too. I had been trying to get sponsors tickets up until now, and still might end up getting some, but I don't have to worry about not getting in now. Happy days.

It's going to be cold (average is -6° in Feb), but a great trip I reckon, especially as I missed the last one. Be interested to see how many we take for this at the short notice.

Reading the selling criteria, the club are one step ahead of the point whores and profiteers

Will no doubt upset a few Supporter's Clubs as well.

I wonder if this is unique to this match due in some way to where it is being played, or whether it's something City might roll out for other aways.

A bit early yet but I wonder if City will reciprocate with fairly cheap (although won't expect anything below £20) tickets for the home game?

If any City fans are thinking of going to Kiev we had a great trip there last season Everton EL are tickets were £2,really nice place and locals were friendly just don't take the pee and be disrespectful,also dead cheap,Tfi Fridays 5 mins from ground steak £4-6 litre of lager £1.50,if anyone needs any info I will gladly help if I can

Not having been to an away match, do the various City fans just find somewhere to meet up during the day, so getting around is easier/safer?

I'll have to wait anyway to see about tickets, but it sounds like you're going to have a very cheap time when actually there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.