Kiev tickets £4.50 each.

A couple of days ago they'd only sold 8 rows which is about 400. No way have 1800 suddenly decided a week before to go.
It's either bullshit or someone's suggested they may get the points regardless so people have dived in thinking £4.50 is worth the risk to see if they get the 40 points

Kiev's first competitive game after winter break - wouldn't be surprised if we've sent a load back

11 feb15:421857 viewsTop Newsprint
February 17 – last day to book tickets for Dynamo match against Manchester City!

For the attention of season tickets holders!

As you know, you can buy tickets for FC Dynamo Kyiv Champions League round of 16 home match against Manchester City FC on special terms.

Considering that tickets are in good demand it has been decided to change booking terms.

Season tickets holders can book tickets till February 17 (19.00). On February 18 at 10.00 tickets will go on sale.

Copyright © 2016 FC Dynamo Kyiv

A couple of days ago they'd only sold 8 rows which is about 400. No way have 1800 suddenly decided a week before to go.
It's either bullshit or someone's suggested they may get the points regardless so people have dived in thinking £4.50 is worth the risk to see if they get the 40 points

Booked Saturday evening, row 9. That's some selling if they've all gone!

Surely the names to pick up a ticket is just an email that could be sent by our ticket office on the day of the game to their ticket office?

I am on row 17,because they asked me where I would like to sit.
And that was chosen on the first day of sales
So don't worry about rows and seats you think they have sold
They have sold approx. 281 tickets.

I wonder how easy it will be to buy tickets once you're in Kiev? Can't imagine it would be that difficult?

Annoyingly, my Dad and brother have 1000 more points than me. I suspended my ST a year after due to being on a year away. I would tend to go to more aways than my Dad - especially European ones, so would often try and use his ticket in occasions like that, where 1000 points is key in securing a ticket. I don't see the issue in that, tbh. Perhaps I'm wrong, and you consider that points 'whoring'. It happens very rarely, but when criteria is tough, I've done it. Showing a passport makes this impossible, which is annoying in future. I get that it is a fantastic move to stop proper points whores, who make it difficult for others to build up points, but in genuine cases it is quite tough!

Annoyingly, my Dad and brother have 1000 more points than me. I suspended my ST a year after due to being on a year away. I would tend to go to more aways than my Dad - especially European ones, so would often try and use his ticket in occasions like that, where 1000 points is key in securing a ticket. I don't see the issue in that, tbh. Perhaps I'm wrong, and you consider that points 'whoring'. It happens very rarely, but when criteria is tough, I've done it. Showing a passport makes this impossible, which is annoying in future. I get that it is a fantastic move to stop proper points whores, who make it difficult for others to build up points, but in genuine cases it is quite tough!

I think having to show a passport is just a one off for this game; what with the late nature of it all and the very cheap tickets. Can't imagine this will be the norm going forward.

still waiting for confirmation e-mail and instructions as to where to go for pick up and timings
Asked at the Ticket Office last week, "Will contact be made by e-mail or letter?" Reply "They will contact you". Suppose that's a don't know then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.