Kim Min-Jae

The problem with that is his price. Right now, it's a 40m release clause. Next season, it will be 80. I am surprised this thread is not getting more attention since he is a bargain. We have all seen examples of players being available for much less, but after 1 season, their market value exploded. We need to buy them before it does, and it's not a big risk at 40m .

Don't get me wrong he's good. Napoli have done the best business out of all the clubs in Europe along with Benfica. But there's an 'over-reactiveness' to such players when I think consistency over multiple seasons needs to be factored in a lot more

Don't get me wrong he's good. Napoli have done the best business out of all the clubs in Europe along with Benfica. But there's an 'over-reactiveness' to such players when I think consistency over multiple seasons needs to be factored in a lot more

You could be right, but if we wait we'll miss out. If he has a clause of just (relatively) 40m, then somebody will take a chance on him this summer.

There's tons of posts all the time on here asking why we end up paying big money for players we could have bought cheaply a year or two earlier. This would be why.

(Ps. I've not seen enough to know if we should go for him or not)

You could be right, but if we wait we'll miss out. If he has a clause of just (relatively) 40m, then somebody will take a chance on him this summer.

There's tons of posts all the time on here asking why we end up paying big money for players we could have bought cheaply a year or two earlier. This would be why.

(Ps. I've not seen enough to know if we should go for him or not)

Obviously, it's just a youtube video, but he is everything Pep wants from his defenders, IMO.

Obviously, it's just a youtube video, but he is everything Pep wants from his defenders, IMO.

Looks very good. Similar to Dias in a lot of aspects. If we're carry on with 3 at the back with wide centrebacks, he looks like he'd be best in the middle - so not sure he'd be the best fit as a Laporte replacement, but hes a good player still.

That is Brighton erasure.

Really, really like him.

He's a proper bull of a centre back. Commanding, authoritative, reads the game well and the one surprising attribute he has is superb acceleration. He is very very quick for a centre back of his size.

He's transformed that backline for Napoli this season and he's still only 26 years old.

The only issue is we are ideally looking for a left footed centre back to cover that position in our new formation. Not sure he will be on Pep's transfer wishlist in the summer.

Really, really like him.

He's a proper bull of a centre back. Commanding, authoritative, reads the game well and the one surprising attribute he has is superb acceleration. He is very very quick for a centre back of his size.

He's transformed that backline for Napoli this season and he's still only 26 years old.

The only issue is we are ideally looking for a left footed centre back to cover that position in our new formation. Not sure he will be on Pep's transfer wishlist in the summer.
To replace Kyle, perhaps? I don't know what to think, but I like him a lot as well. It would be great to have him.

Unless he has a reasonable release clause don't bother doing any business with Napoli/their chairman after they wasted our time asking ridiculous sums for Koulibaly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.