Kindle Fire HD

waspish said:
iPad are far more expensive but superior
They're unnecessarily expensive I think, however as much as I slate the iPhone off I will say the iPad is a lovely bit of kit, but like I say there's no need or it to be that expensive.
We had a Playbook earlier this year, and that was ok if not a bit too chunky.
I like the look of this Nexus though, and I prefer Android.

Got the Kindle Fire HD last week and it's great, been reading Jason Manford's book and watching box sets from LoveFilm. No complaints.

i have both the ipad and the nexus7.
both are great for specific things. for instances you can download torrents straight onto the nexus7 so getting media is piss easy and none of this apple specific format shite.
ipad is still good aswell becuase the apps are generally made for the ipad whereas the apps for the nexus7 have to cope with a samsung, HTC, nokia etc so are very non product related.
plus watching football/sport on the nexus is just too small.

if i had the money for only one for for the nexus7, the form factor is the biggest selling point.

Bluemanc100 said:
I've got a 32gb Kindle Fire HD bought assuming i'd sell on my Kindle Touch 3G but not shifted it yet

Kindle Fire HD in the box sealed, anyone need one?

I'm confused, which one are you selling and how much ?

Why has no one mentioned the Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7"?

Excellent, and only £148 at carphone warehouse at the moment.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Bluemanc100 said:
I've got a 32gb Kindle Fire HD bought assuming i'd sell on my Kindle Touch 3G but not shifted it yet

Kindle Fire HD in the box sealed, anyone need one?

I'm confused, which one are you selling and how much ?

Either, if I sell the Touch I keep the Fire and Viccy Verccy

Kindle Touch 3G boxed with official case, also boxed, used for two books on my hols

RRP £199...... From me £130

(the Fire would be RRP, £199 which you could argue is too much as you can simply order a new one, mine is in hand however and once the Xmas deadline has gone, they will be at a premium I'm sure??)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.