King Pab Zab: Tevez will stay

blueju said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
i like Zab, but he knows he's not as good as some players at the club, and knows he wouldnt get another chance at a top club like us.

As is the case at most clubs, but its not just superstars that make a great team. You're saying he's lucky to be here,him. i say we are lucky to have him

well said!! the guy is quality, every team should have at least one Zab in the squad, totally professional.

So many of todays prima donnas should take a look at zabs and be ashamed of themselves.
The man is a credit to the game and you get the impression he knows how priveliged he is to be a pro footballer and would die for the cause.
Top man zabs if only there were more like you.

Interesting that Zab says there was no evident change in Carlos' demeanour prior to handing in the request, hence fits with the idea that he certainly isn't overly unhappy and more likely just Kia being a twat.

I absolutely love Zabba. His attitude is first class, he has actually bothered to learn the language (and speaks it better than your average Manc, to be fair) and he seems like a genuinely fantastic bloke - the sort of fella you'd have a pint and a laugh with.

However, he can be a fucking liability at times. He seems to get carded in almost every match. I hate to say this about a blue, but he can be quite a dirty player.

Nevertheless, I love the guy.

Ticket For Schalke said:
i like Zab, but he knows he's not as good as some players at the club, and knows he wouldnt get another chance at a top club like us.

Not sure I agree with this, especially considering he's been linked to some of the better teams in Italy & Spain.

Oh and I'd have him over Boateng & Micah at right back anyday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.