King Pab Zab: Tevez will stay

True profession and you can tell he loves being here! Not a superstar by any means but tevez could learn a lot from him and how to conduct oneself as a professional!

Hope he stays or many years too come!

He may not be the most talented individual in our squad, and some of his challenges can be a bit ''agricultural'' (though not as bad as he used to be!). But I love the guy's attitude. Always gives 100% for the team, and never whinges or moans when he's not in the side (unlike some of our prima donnas). Plus he's taken the trouble to learn the language, which would hint at his commitment to (possibly) staying at the club for the long haul. Out of curiosity, how long has Zab been in the country compared to Tevez, who barely has a word of English?

Zab
Andy Morrison
Goater
Rosler
Disco Pants
etc

Zab is in that special group. He loves the club, the fans and always gives 100%

An absolute legend, better than a lot of people give him credit for, his display at Fulham was, in my opinion, the best RB display of the season, not just for the goal, but the way he tirelessly works all game long, doesn't shy away from a tackle (sometimes i wish he would) and never ever complains

And, it can't be coincidence that he is the only player that Mancini has apologised to for not playing as much as he should be

Ntini77 said:
Oh and I'd have him over Boateng & Micah at right back anyday.

Micah,definitely,not sure about Boateng yet,far too early to judge,from initial impressions he has skill and ability whilst being elegant and composed,however,i feel he lacks a little aggression and commitment,one or two challenges he's made have been too much on the halfhearted side for my liking.
Probably he's just being cautious from recent injury woes,time will tell....

After consideration.... Zab wins!

I'd play him in midfield before Milner! Zab has more about him! we should give him a new improved contract in the summer for me. I think he still only 24 same age as Milner and is a far better player.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.