Kinkladze vs Benarbia vs Silva

Johnsonontheleft

Who have you enjoyed watching more?

For me, although I think Silva is the best player, & Ali was sublime, there was something about when Kinky got the ball. The crowd were instantly on their feet like nothing I've seen before or since. People may laugh but I see Kinkladze as our Messi. He was that good.

I think Silva is the best player to ever wear the blue shirt. And he hasn't even got his own song

oldhamblue said:
I think Silva is the best player to ever wear the blue shirt. And he hasn't even got his own song
He hasn't got his own song and it's still better than the don't sell Joe Hart song.

Kinkladze is the reason I rejected United in a United supporting family so he'll always be a hero to me. But Silva has been another level, not just the highlight reel moments but how many games he's run for us.

PS-Silva does have his own song and has done for a while now. And I don't mean that Maestro of Maine Road one, but David Silva Ole. It's just doesn't spread around the ground enough like many of our songs now. :/

Silva all day long, kinkladze was class for us don't get me wrong but far from world class like silva is,every top side in the world would jump at the chance of signing him, you could never have said the same about kinky

Silva all day long. Arguably the best player the clubs ever had. My favourite city player. Love the guy! Mind you Ali was superb and its a shame we didn't see him in his younger years.

They all class but played in different types of teams if Benarbia had been at City a couple more years & maintained the same standard i would have said him but Silva is consistent producing the goods year after year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.