Kinkladze vs Benarbia vs Silva

Silva for me but both Benarbia & Kinkladze brought many magical moments to City.

Kinkladze mazy run v Southampton I think.
Benarbia back heel to Goater.

Lucky to see all three live

LadislavMplmx said:
anyone reckon the fans of any other club would put Kinkladze in the same league as Messi.....me neither.....fuckin ridiculous
don't worry some would have you believe he's up with maradona aswell

Proelia said:
LadislavMplmx said:
anyone reckon the fans of any other club would put Kinkladze in the same league as Messi.....me neither.....fuckin ridiculous

I think fans of other clubs will have the ability to decipher that no one is saying he is good as Messi or Maradona but had the same unique ability to make you gasp for breath with his ability to beat a player, close control, amazing balance and searing pace. Few players have that ability hence he is a player so often discussed amongst City fans.

franksinatra said:
Proelia said:
LadislavMplmx said:

I think fans of other clubs will have the ability to decipher that no one is saying he is good as Messi or Maradona but had the same unique ability to make you gasp for breath with his ability to beat a player, close control, amazing balance and searing pace. Few players have that ability hence he is a player so often discussed amongst City fans.

Actually I know several rags who thought exactly that. Not that he was anywhere near as good as those players, but that he could, & should have been.

He could have been at that level but he was a lazy twat who is now, predictably, a lazy fat twat.

Silva is a miles better player, but for ability he's nowhere even near enough to Kinkladze to make a comparison. Knkladze should have been a name in that list, with Maradona, Messi, Ronaldo etc.

Silva uses about 80-90% of his ability every week. Kinkladze used about 20%. That's the difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.