Kinky at Sunday's Game

Prestwich_Blue said:
I was confused by the thread title. Thought we were planning to wear gimp masks to the game till I read it.
Some of us are, you just need to ring the special number on Sunday morning to find the location which will be set as the voice mail.

Why do people constantly try to compare him to players today?

Why can't we all just enjoy the one shining light in the clubs darkest ever period is coming to say hello after so long.

Kinkladze was my childhood idol and still is even as an adult, i for one cannot wait to show my appreciation to him without saying he isn't as good as David Silva.

WNRH said:
Why do people constantly try to compare him to players today?

Why can't we all just enjoy the one shining light in the clubs darkest ever period is coming to say hello after so long.

Kinkladze was my childhood idol and still is even as an adult, i for one cannot wait to show my appreciation to him without saying he isn't as good as David Silva.

You'll be thinking it though ;)

jimharri said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Who's better, Kinky or Spanish Dave?
No contest; Merlin, by a street. Kinky was a great player, but maybe we look at him with rose coloured glasses. He was a diamond in a sea of shite at that time, that is true. It's telling that when he left us, he went on to Ajax (where he didn't shine), then on to Derby. If he was as earth shatteringly brilliant as we like to think he is, surely he'd have gone to one of Europe's big clubs. If Merlin was to leave us now (god forbid!), I think he'd be destined for the likes of Barca, Real or Bayern. It'll be great though (for those of you lucky enough to have a ticket!) to see the little fella in the flesh next week.

sums it up perfectly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.