Kinky or Robhino

Stop getting bogged down in the "who's better than who" argument as there is now way it can be proved. Everyone has their own opinion on a player but if you are asking who got you off your feet every time he got the ball and who excited you the most, then it's Gio every time. It's very easy for the young ones on here who didn't see him to mock this opinion because of the depths we plummeted with him in the side. but believe me, we would have plummeted a lot faster if it wasn't for him.

He was one of those players who seemed quicker with the ball than without it and was the ONLY reason to watch City for three seasons. Not only was he brilliant, he showed great loyalty to stay for so long when no one would have criticised him for leaving (do you think Robinho would hang around if we got relegated?). I'm not saying he was a 'better' player than Robinho, but I don't think I will have as much love for a City player in my lifetime than I did for him. I suppose these feelings were all heightened by the problems we were going through but that's the way I felt.

I was on the front row of the Platt Lane end the day Kinkladze scored the best ever at Maine Road.

I have also seen Robhino in every single home match and a few aways i have been to.

Considering all that i would have to say the Kinkladze is the best, most gifted and graceful footballer i have ever seen in my life. If he had played for Scum or Liverpool in the 90's he would have been all over the world now.

Robhino only plays at home, Kinkladze did away too.

i would of loved to have seen kinkladze playing in the team we have now, rather than the team we had back then.

exceptional talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.