Kinky or Robhino

Trigger said:
Cheesy said:
FWIW, I think Ali B was a better all round player than Kinky.

You need to drink less before City games;)

I just think that Ali offered more to the team than Kinky. The only player I've seen better at dribbling with the ball than Kinky was Maradonna but that's not all that's needed to be a great player.

For me.Robinho. Best player of football I've ever seen in a city shirt.Fast becoming my favourite too although Ireland definitely deserves player of the year and I agree with the choice

Cheesy said:
Trigger said:
Cheesy said:
FWIW, I think Ali B was a better all round player than Kinky.

You need to drink less before City games;)

I just think that Ali offered more to the team than Kinky. The only player I've seen better at dribbling with the ball than Kinky was Maradonna but that's not all that's needed to be a great player.

True

Kinky was very similar to Robinho in one thing, he very rarely turned it on in away games, Ali B was of course performing at a lower level.

Robinho >>> Kinkladze

People are confusing the fact that Kinky was an amazing dribbler of the ball (better than Robinho will ever be) but Robinho is a far more productive player.

Disturbance said:
Robinho >>> Kinkladze

People are confusing the fact that Kinky was an amazing dribbler of the ball (better than Robinho will ever be) but Robinho is a far more productive player.

Did you see his 'performance' at old trafford after he'd been talking the talk all week?

Kinky was a quality player we found on the cheap and he was awsome.

Robinho is a world class star and is the best player to ever wear the shirt already and he aint even got out of 3rd gear yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.