Kit launch today

Does anyone know if the trophy is gonna be at the stadium shop any weekend soon? Can't get there weekdays

no manchester city away tops for sale in either jd , jjb or sports direct in glasgow tried all day saturday , looks like online o/s for me

just got the new home kit, wasn't so sure about it from the picture but now I actually like it !

Ayo0cdSCMAAicDm.jpg

JJB have 15% off everything online and free delivery for the next hour or so you could get a big chunk off the city shirts

For anyone near Newcastle, StartFootball have the new home shirt in for £36.99. If you ask for a membership card before you purchase they knock off another 10%. Unfortunatly they only have 3 stores. Newcastle, South Shields & Durham City.

richardtheref said:
For anyone near Newcastle, StartFootball have the new home shirt in for £36.99. If you ask for a membership card before you purchase they knock off another 10%. Unfortunatly they only have 3 stores. Newcastle, South Shields & Durham City.

Buy online?

m7mcfc said:
richardtheref said:

Buy online?
I believe you can at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.startfootball.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.startfootball.co.uk</a> Only problem is you don't get the 10% discount on line i believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.