Kit launch today

secondtoughest said:
Has anyone seen it in any other sports shops yet e.g. JD, Sports Direct? Store, not website. I need to check sizing.

Yes mate all over! Plenty in stock as well

BlueTaylor91 said:
Anyone know if your allowed to take your own shirt in to be printed?? So not bought from the city store but wanting printing done

I took "my lucky shirt" to market store shop, and they told me they couldn`t do it as officially they hadn`t won the league in that strip. I said "ur kidding" , after speaking to somebody she said it was okay.

Eccles Blue said:
It's the AGM of the Supporters Association this afternoon so the shop might be busy then but the Trophy will be at the AGM.
Trophy was indeed at the AGM available for a touchy-feely photo session. Had to get my away shirt bought and worn for my photo - putting it with the FA Cup one from last year.

There was tongue-in-cheek talk about next year's AGM having the Champions League Trophy there .....

jimharri said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
City store at the square has the gold printing!

Happy days
Quick question; if the squad numbers on the shirts that the players wear aren't gold, what will you (indeed, not just you but all those who are clamouring for gold) do then? Is there any official confirmation anywhere that gold is the PL approved colour for the numbering/lettering our away shirts?
None of our kits will have any gold lettering or numbers on the back next season.

danburge82 said:
jimharri said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
City store at the square has the gold printing!

Happy days
Quick question; if the squad numbers on the shirts that the players wear aren't gold, what will you (indeed, not just you but all those who are clamouring for gold) do then? Is there any official confirmation anywhere that gold is the PL approved colour for the numbering/lettering our away shirts?
None of our kits will have any gold lettering or numbers on the back next season.

The European font may be gold lettering but it's pretty safe to say that the PL fonts is what we have seen. I think it has to be.

DiscoSteve said:
Eccles Blue said:
It's the AGM of the Supporters Association this afternoon so the shop might be busy then but the Trophy will be at the AGM.
Trophy was indeed at the AGM available for a touchy-feely photo session. Had to get my away shirt bought and worn for my photo - putting it with the FA Cup one from last year.

There was tongue-in-cheek talk about next year's AGM having the Champions League Trophy there .....
dont tell um about the free bar ;)

frothy said:
DiscoSteve said:
Eccles Blue said:

dont tell um about the free bar ;)

no dont, others might want to go next year

Forzacitizens said:
hi guys, i just watched the kit special on the OS and hart says something about a kit being black?

is he talking about the third kit?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=262136" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=262136</a>

Got me the new Away shirt from Lilywhites in London yesterday. It was £39.99. Saw a few other people looking at the shirts too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.