Kit news. Update.

thats interesting as I've a friend who works in sponsorship/partnership and although they wouldnt give too much away, they said its definitely NOT Puma ........

Might be trying to throw me off the scent though............

Blumers Bloomers said:
thats interesting as I've a friend who works in sponsorship/partnership and although they wouldnt give too much away, they said its definitely NOT Puma ........

I really wanted adidas personally so hopefully my friend is wrong and yours is right!

Apologies if this has been covered before but don't we still have a deal with LCS?. If we've cancelled the deal it doesn't make the club look very good does it?

getyourratout said:
Apologies if this has been covered before but don't we still have a deal with LCS?. If we've cancelled the deal it doesn't make the club look very good does it?

I don't have a clue how it would work, but would say Puma or Nike pay them off?

getyourratout said:

Why? LCS are shit!!

They deserve to be dropped due to their sail in the wind effort this year.

Blumers Bloomers said:

Been told the same thing, defo not Puma.

I work for a large mail order company & deal with reps from all sports companies. The Umbro rep is convinced they will be making our kits. Everton have been bumped off to LCS.

Guess we will have to wait & see!

svennis pennis said:
getyourratout said:

Why? LCS are shit!!

They deserve to be dropped due to their sail in the wind effort this year.
I mean't us cancelling the deal for a "better" brand. Do you not think it sends out the wrong message?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.