Klinsmann sacked

auction294 said:
Klinsman sacked - and?
a football related thread, you are indeed on football site, what do you expact 'the thread to be put on the back of a jam pot'
dear oh dear some just get worse on here!

I think that I clarified my post . Just to elaborate as you seem to be having difficulty in understanding. I couldn't give a fuck if Klinsman has been sacked. Not interested in him or his services.

As that is football related, and this is an internet forum I think that qualifies me to express an opinion.

auction294 said:
I think that I clarified my post . Just to elaborate as you seem to be having difficulty in understanding. I couldn't give a fuck if Klinsman has been sacked. Not interested in him or his services.

As that is football related, and this is an internet forum I think that qualifies me to express an opinion.
therfore if you couldnt give a fuck about Klinsman why did you open up the thread, and why post,why didnt you leave it and let the thread disapear as it would eventually do
''shakes head'
oh and by the way you say your not interested in him or his services,well i have news for you pal there are other members on here who are entitled to discuss,not just YOU and your opinions

all through the season Bayern gave statements of "support" for Klinsman, saying that he has a contract there for many years...blah, blah.

Sound familiar?

Bluemoon115 said:
skybluekings said:
all through the season Bayern gave statements of "support" for Klinsman, saying that he has a contract there for many years...blah, blah.

Sound familiar?

No they didn't.

Yes they did. All speculation of him being sacked came from the media, just like City's situation with Hughes.

Seems a starnge one, Bayern are 3 points off top with just 5 games to go. Ok they got wasted by Barca in the champs league, but theres no shame in going out to them. Why not just leave him in charge til the end of the season?

The only advantage i can see in having Klinsmann as manager over Hughes is he MAY be able to attract bigger name players.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8020338.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8020338.stm</a>
The German giants lost 1-0 to Schalke on Saturday, a result that leaves them third in the league and in danger of missing Champions League qualification.

Former coach Jupp Heynckes will take charge for the remainder of the season.

News of Klinsmann's departure, along with his assistants Martin Vasquez and Nick Theslof, came following reports that the club had approached Arsenal to enquire about the availability of manager Arsene Wenger.

all interesting stuff. I didnt see the Wegner stories, but i really dont see him leaving Arsenal this season. Sadly, if he did, I think Bayern are exactly the kind of club he would be looking for, not us.

the timing makes me wonder if the Mancini rumours may be a result of him using us a stalking horse for this job (or, indeed chelsea)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.