Knee jerk slag a player thread

cant be fucked reading the bullshit all through this thread but why should players not be slagged off if they are shit?

goatinho said:
cant be fucked reading the bullshit all through this thread but why should players not be slagged off if they are shit?

you carry on mate......I'm sure it helps you, is constructive and obviously the manager will take notice of everything you say/moan about

mancityvstoke said:
goatinho said:

you carry on mate......I'm sure it helps you, is constructive and obviously the manager will take notice of everything you say/moan about
so the manager takes note of all the superb tactics people type on here?
its a football forum and people have opinions on players i think some are shit and some are good. some people are interested and some arnt but to to say players shouldnt be slagged off if they are playing shit is typical of the do gooder society these days.
ooohhh jonny that isnt a nice thing to do poking jessicas eye out with them scissors but next time you must think about actions before you upset her blah blah fucking blah
i agree booing them in the ground is not productive but for fuck sake if people cant vent their frustrations about certain players on here without getting slagged themselves

goatinho said:
mancityvstoke said:
goatinho said:

its a football forum and people have opinions on players i think some are shit and some are good. some people are interested and some arnt but to to say players shouldnt be slagged off if they are playing shit is typical of the do gooder society these days.
ooohhh jonny that isnt a nice thing to do poking jessicas eye out with them scissors but next time you must think about actions before you upset her blah blah fucking blah
i agree booing them in the ground is not productive but for fuck sake if people cant vent their frustrations about certain players on here without getting slagged themselves

Moan away mate...some of us moan ...some don't..................

mancityvstoke said:
goatinho said:
mancityvstoke said:

goatinho said:
mancityvstoke said:
goatinho said:

good reply superfan

mancityvstoke said:
goatinho said:

You're right! Where was f**kin Bellamy!

goatinho said:
mancityvstoke said:
goatinho said:

Hahaha.....quality. Keep up the good work fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.