Knee jerk slag a player thread

Great idea. There was some total shit from the flapping knee jerkers before Balo put us up last night. Dread to think what the forum would have been like had we lost, the Balo thread was bad enough even though we won and he scored

We should sell silva ASAP his corner taking is shit most of the time. He's not to bad in the middle of the park most of the time sure someone will be stupid enough to buy him even though he can't take corners.

That player we sign next summer is fucking shite. I dont care who it is but he cant pass, he looks lazy, he cant tackle, he doesnt track back, he is too small, he is to tall, he passes slowly, he passes to quick, he is out of position, he lacks passion, he looks a twat, he has no left foot, he has no right foot, he is mental, he is too soft, his english is rubbish, he drinks too much, he prays on matchdays,he is slow, he is too quick, he is not interested, he gets sent off too much, soft twat, silly fucker. To old, too young, past it, never had it, never will have it, waste of money, spunked "our" cash on a twat, crap, shite, worst player i have seen in a blue shirt ever. Cant cut it, its too cold, Stoke away, Sunderland away on a wet wednesday in Feb, wont like the food, one restaurant, arrogant, rag, im a genius.

Mancini out, why did he buy him, buy De Rossi, sell De Jong, Kaka, Garcia aint as good as Jaime Pollock, Aguero is no Tony Cunningham, The Goat is better than Dzeko as he had a better song

Moan some and moan some more, then moan again and moan some more

Im gonna whinge

Silva is crap

Rascal said:
That player we sign next summer is fucking shite. I dont care who it is but he cant pass, he looks lazy, he cant tackle, he doesnt track back, he is too small, he is to tall, he passes slowly, he passes to quick, he is out of position, he lacks passion, he looks a twat, he has no left foot, he has no right foot, he is mental, he is too soft, his english is rubbish, he drinks too much, he prays on matchdays,he is slow, he is too quick, he is not interested, he gets sent off too much, soft twat, silly fucker. To old, too young, past it, never had it, never will have it, waste of money, spunked "our" cash on a twat, crap, shite, worst player i have seen in a blue shirt ever. Cant cut it, its too cold, Stoke away, Sunderland away on a wet wednesday in Feb, wont like the food, one restaurant, arrogant, rag, im a genius.

Mancini out, why did he buy him, buy De Rossi, sell De Jong, Kaka, Garcia aint as good as Jaime Pollock, Aguero is no Tony Cunningham, The Goat is better than Dzeko as he had a better song

Doesn't track back ? right buy him so we can sell him quick.

Im gonna whinge

Silva is crap

Can't have an attitude like his around the dressing room, OUT

Rascal said:

Im gonna whinge

Silva is crap
And he will be a complete SHITHOUSE...this bit is very important

Rascal said:

Im gonna whinge

Silva is crap

Spunked

Barry had a shot and didn't score against Wigan, he is shit.
The other 10 got in a situation where Barry thought 'oh god I better have a shot', they are all also shit.
Mancini has guided us to second in the league and only 3 points better off than last season, she is shit.
Platt got a ban, how shit.
Silva has less assists than he did last season, shit.
Hart hasn't got the Golden Gloves for this season, shit.

It's all shit, no wonder we are going to get relegated with 0 points. Why do we have the worst players in the world unlike the good old days in division 2 with the best players in the history of ever? They played for pride unlike these 30 goal a season shits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.