Knee jerk slag a player thread

malg said:
Well, looks like Joe is getting slaughtered - a few new threads for him already. Yaya's getting it as well, I can't actually believe that after this game there is a new thread basically telling him to move on and man up regarding the monkey chants!

madness.

Its the downside of instantaneous social media.

Back "in the day" you'd have gone to the game, seen em play shite (quite often as well) had a moan at your mates with you, whinged a bit to your family when you got home, maybe phoned a mate or two to off-load, and drowned your sorrows in the pub later on. The longer the evening wore on the more philosophical you'd get.

Modern ways let you vent your spleen immediately, and to the entire planet as well. Too many people shooting off at the mouth (and the keyboard) in the heat of the moment. That, and the insidious fifth columnists....

I've got to admit that I kinda like Adrian Heath, it just appears to me that he's really trying hard, but, let's be fair, it's just not going right for him at the minute. If somebody can please explain to me why we keep playing him when we've got Clive Allen on the bench, I'd be really grateful. Feel like my head's about to explode here

de niro said:
malg said:
Well, looks like Joe is getting slaughtered - a few new threads for him already. Yaya's getting it as well, I can't actually believe that after this game there is a new thread basically telling him to move on and man up regarding the monkey chants!

madness.

Madness? You should have been on the pre match thread around 3pm when the teams are announced.

If I can, I like to check my selection for the kbb "Guess the team" competition.

One particular knob was calling Mr P for selecting Edin on the bench !

ifiwasarichfan said:
de niro said:
malg said:

madness.

Madness? You should have been on the pre match thread around 3pm when the teams are announced.

If I can, I like to check my selection for the kbb "Guess the team" competition.

One particular knob was calling Mr P for selecting Edin on the bench !

Joe deserves a slagging - his nonsense cost us a point. No axe to grind with anyone else, even thought Garcia looked like a footballer.

Smithy34 said:
getting comical now - even a bloody De jong thread has sprung up now
Yeah that made me laugh . Just surprised Ballotelli hasn't been talked about after the match .

Barcon said:
baildon blue said:
Smithy34 said:
getting comical now - even a bloody De jong thread has sprung up now
Yeah that made me laugh . Just surprised Ballotelli hasn't been talked about after the match .

That's fuck all. One pilchard wants Distan back on loan.
Which Pilchard wanted Distin on loan ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.