Knee jerk slag a player thread

Lythamblue said:
He didn't have a good game but then again he wasn't at fault for any of the goals we conceded so shouldn't be the scapegoat, spurs just had a good 20 min spell but we should have already been out of sight by half time. Personally, I would like to see guidetti get a chance for the rest of the season, surely he's a better option than playing Joleon as a forward!!

actually I disagree, in fact I bet mancini himself would have played far better today and im not joking!

Kompany played him onside for the 1st goal then ambled over to Defoe like there was no danger whatsoever for the 2nd goal. Anyone else but Vinny and the abuse would rain down.

Living off his reputation these days.

We keep a lot of clean sheets when Lescott plays. He organizes the offside line.

Not read the whole post match thread, but it looks like Yaya and Fernandinho are getting it. Surprisingly Zaballeta doesn't get much of a mention, but it's early.

Yaya, all the talent in the world but hugely annoying he only puts in the effort when he feels like it. Come on Yaya, you're better than this.

malg said:
After reading some of the absolute nonsense on the Yaya and Aguero threads I thought it may be time to have one thread for the 'knee jerk' brigade out there.

Therefore if a player has a bad game or two please feel free to come in here and slate him, that way we can save the Board having a new thread every time we don't win 5-0. This place will go into meltdown once we lose a game.

Interestingly, 18 months on, and its still Yaya getting slated. Perhaps not so knee jerk now!

bluemoon32 said:
Yaya, all the talent in the world but hugely annoying he only puts in the effort when he feels like it. Come on Yaya, you're better than this.

Why cant yaya be substituted. Fookin bobbins today. Fernandinho was better yet he was subbed. I wouldnt even pick the big lump for our next match. Back to his lazy ways. Should be dropped .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.