Knife crime

All that money our government throw on foreign aid, propping up wars, and benefit cheats. This bird clearly had a genuine shite start in life and should've been in assisted living. Most the social issues in this country could be sorted within a generation if our government invested in its own people.

Benefit cheats?

The total bill for any benefit “cheating” is dwarfed by baroness Bone’s theft of millions from us.

Our local council cant fill the vacancies for traffic wardens, even with an increase of 4k a year.
Theres no way I would do it, you never know what anyone is carrying.

When we are working in the town it's not unusual to get abit of verbal abuse. So being a traffic warden not a chance I'll do it.
You would have to be a special kind of bastard to be a traffic warden

It hurt my pride but someone got extremely aggressive with me in Asda one time (accused me of pushing past him) and I just had to walk away. He didn’t have any teeth.

Benefit cheats?

The total bill for any benefit “cheating” is dwarfed by baroness Bone’s theft of millions from us.
Benefit fraud circa £8billion (benefits underpaid circa £3 billion) benefit fraud recovery circa £1billion. Fraudulent covid loans circa £15billion written off. Dodgy !PPE up to £15billion written off (depends who you believe) none recovered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.