Knowsley Safari Park

if you have a 4x4 apparently they like stripping the cover of any spare wheel hanging off the back too

Has anyone been ? Is it any good ? Did your car get wrecked by baboons (or scousers) ?
I went there in 82,83, 84 and 85, scousers did nick my school lunch, baboons trashed the coach, but i suspect they have new baboons now, overall baboons are all thieving bastards

We always take apples (cut in 4) and bananas (cut in half) to feed the baboons through a gap in the window - they don't damage your car then. They will, however, shag on your bonnet which the kids will find highly amusing.

Not a bad couple of hours - I usually drive round twice.

Once saw some daft twats who had turned their windscreen washers round so it ran down the bonnet, they found it hilarious that the monkeys were lapping it up. Not sure how happy the rangers would have been the next morning, screen wash gives you dodgy guts, so I've heard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.