Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have lost Firestarter from my Firestick, which was handy for a easy launch home page.
I've tried downloading it again but it won't install it?
I've got a 4K Fire TV Box being delivered tomorrow as well. Never mind, Fire TV home page on launch it is then. :-(

I seem to have lost Firestarter from my Firestick, which was handy for a easy launch home page.
I've got a 4K Fire TV Box being delivered tomorrow as well. Never mind, Fire TV home page on launch it is then. :-(
Hey mate, there is a patch on the latest apk to get around Amazon blocking it, give me a minute to find it :)
Thanks, you're a gent.
Your welcome pal :)

Kodi is showing straight away in my recents now do no need for firestarter which seems to have been deleted

Kodi is showing straight away in my recents now do no need for firestarter which seems to have been deleted
It's not been deleted, Amazon have explicitly blocked it so they can make more money from their advertisements on the stock home screen, here's the latest apk if you want it still: mega.nz/#!U9VgULxZ!0DYIZ7AFO5i07F5HxyzNhyJqYcVdc2hs9xRjrtTDTc0

It's not been deleted, Amazon have explicitly blocked it so they can make more money from their advertisements on the stock home screen, here's the latest apk if you want it still: mega.nz/#!U9VgULxZ!0DYIZ7AFO5i07F5HxyzNhyJqYcVdc2hs9xRjrtTDTc0
I'm quite happy they have let Kodi show in the "recents"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.