Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment phoenix is a beast for the premier league, HD streams with very little buffering
Champions league can be difficult but bulldog streams have been decent, tend to have to do a little digging but can often find pretty decent HD streams

There's plenty of activity on here for finding a nice stream at the moment so just ask on the thread if there's any good links if you're struggling and someone will likely reply to you :)

Best way is to have a play. Bulldog - BT Europe is excellent. Awesomestreams - SuperstreamsHD for sky.
Phoenix - Phoenixsports for the 3pm's. This is what i've found.
Also NJM Soccer - live sport has plenty of options for 3pm games.
Thanks for the replies lads. I'll keep it in mind and have a dig around next time.
I watched our match on bulldog the other night but it wouldn't load a single stream last night! It kept saying failed to load - check log?
I cleared the cache but still no streams. I don't mind having to search about a bit and @aguerrrroooooooooooo tends to post the best place to find a good stream on here. ;-)

Thanks for the replies lads. I'll keep it in mind and have a dig around next time.
I watched our match on bulldog the other night but it wouldn't load a single stream last night! It kept saying failed to load - check log?
I cleared the cache but still no streams. I don't mind having to search about a bit and @aguerrrroooooooooooo tends to post the best place to find a good stream on here. ;-)
Yeah I had issues trying to watch Dortmund vs the pool last night on bulldog but managed to find a decent fox sports stream in 720p, hopefully it was just a temporary issue with bulldog :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.