Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick 1 agueroo, it looks like the "fresh start" app isn't working correctly. it gets rid of the skins but leaves the add-ons in "Video" section so when you try to install/upgrade the build it doesn't re-install the skins. Had to uninstall Kodi and re-install it

Just a quick 1 agueroo, it looks like the "fresh start" app isn't working correctly. it gets rid of the skins but leaves the add-ons in "Video" section so when you try to install/upgrade the build it doesn't re-install the skins. Had to uninstall Kodi and re-install it
Hey mate, you need to force close Kodi after fresh starting it for it to properly take effect :)

Hey mate, you need to force close Kodi after fresh starting it for it to properly take effect :)

I forced closed however when I went back in the skins had gone but the add-ons were still in the Video section. The next time I update i'll try quitting via Task Manager and then updating.

I forced closed however when I went back in the skins had gone but the add-ons were still in the Video section. The next time I update i'll try quitting via Task Manager and then updating.
Follow the video on page 1 step by step, don't skip any steps. I skipped the fusion step on the video when I updated to the latest bluemoon build version and had the same problem as you.
I then followed @aguerrrroooooooooooo 's tutorial video without skipping the fusion bit (starting from installing the bluemoon build bit) and it worked fine.
@aguerrrroooooooooooo is a fucking don, he's made it soooooo easy.

Follow the video on page 1 step by step, don't skip any steps. I skipped the fusion step on the video when I updated to the latest bluemoon build version and had the same problem as you.
I then followed @aguerrrroooooooooooo 's tutorial video without skipping the fusion bit (starting from installing the bluemoon build bit) and it worked fine.
@aguerrrroooooooooooo is a fucking don, he's made it soooooo easy.
Glad you like it mate, enjoy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.