Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will look into this mate, what device are you on my man? I'm sorry but I always forget as I do quite a bit of tech support lol :)
Since reading this thread, I've gone from no kodi to kodi on my Windows 10 laptop, then I bought my Dad a firestick and banged it on there. And after a few days of using the firestick before I drop it round at my Dad's I decided to buy a 4K Fire TV box - which was delivered today.
I'm going to leave it on my laptop but I'll be mainly using my fire TV box for using kodi... Would it be better hardwired to my router or over wifi?
Again mate - thanks for all the help.... I've just checked and the boxing should be £17 from sky, the piss takers. ;/)

Since reading this thread, I've gone from no kodi to kodi on my Windows 10 laptop, then I bought my Dad a firestick and banged it on there. And after a few days of using the firestick before I drop it round at my Dad's I decided to buy a 4K Fire TV box - which was delivered today.
I'm going to leave it on my laptop but I'll be mainly using my fire TV box for using kodi... Would it be better hardwired to my router or over wifi?
Again mate - thanks for all the help.... I've just checked and the boxing should be £17 from sky, the piss takers. ;/)
£17? Crazy! You can get web browsers on an android box by side loading it on, yeah I would recommend using an Ethernet connection over wireless, you'll likely get better and more consistent speeds mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.