Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone can help but i have got a chipped firestick with kodi installed, had it a couple of months and i did an update recently (not sure what i was doing) and since then any live sport i'm trying to get e.g. On sportsdevil, i can't seem to get a feed for anything, whether this is a city match or the boxing tonight. Previous to this update i could watch anything, normally on zeus sports but when i click on this now it just comes up with zeus error check log for information, this is why i am using sportsdevil but i just can't watch anything on this. Anybodys advice would be really useful/helpful. Unfortunately i am not well up on technology so if anyone can advise in laymans terms it would be much appreciated and let me know which is the best add on to use.

Cheers
Martinmcfc
Sportsdevil hasn't been working too good for me either lately so must be a problem on there end mate

Installed mobdro , great interface and every sports channel all in one place, Sky, Bt, Bein , Sky sports Germany,Fox

Very very impressive

Yep had on my boxes for years the improvement in quality has gone up in the last 6 months to, not keen on the new interface with the last update though

Go into your app settings and clear the data on Kodi and then install it, people have been having problems with fresh start messing things up recently :)

Did that and went through the install vid again and got the bluemoon back.. but its still said 0.1.0 build!
Anyway, went to bed and now on 0.2.0 so obviously its auto updating now.
Thanks for the help pal :)

Installed mobdro , great interface and every sports channel all in one place, Sky, Bt, Bein , Sky sports Germany,Fox

Very very impressive
Yeah it has improved a lot, shame the Kodi add-on for it broke as I'd consider sticking it on the build
Did that and went through the install vid again and got the bluemoon back.. but its still said 0.1.0 build!
Anyway, went to bed and now on 0.2.0 so obviously its auto updating now.
Thanks for the help pal :)
Your welcome mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.