Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just updated my fire TV and Kodi is completely unaffected, the only thing the update has broken is firestarter but everything Kodi and build related is fine :)
Cheers mate,on a slightly different thing my mate wants to change his build from spitfire,think he wants a build that's a bit easier to use (although I think the spitfire is ok) I think he wants me to put the bluemoon build on little does he realise it's a city skin (he hasn't seen it) and he's a rag to boot should be fun once he starts it up...

Don't matter got it on zem tv
Cool stuff man :)
Cheers mate,on a slightly different thing my mate wants to change his build from spitfire,think he wants a build that's a bit easier to use (although I think the spitfire is ok) I think he wants me to put the bluemoon build on little does he realise it's a city skin (he hasn't seen it) and he's a rag to boot should be fun once he starts it up...
Haha he's gonna hate you lol! :D

My mate as a mx box but he takes it for updates and as loads on it. I've told him to put Bluemoon on it. Will it make it better?

My mate as a mx box but he takes it for updates and as loads on it. I've told him to put Bluemoon on it. Will it make it better?
It could do, I think he might be best either a) completely wiping the box and then installing Kodi with the bluemoon build layered on or b) selling it and investing into a fire TV box for some additional power :)

Hey mate, try this, system>settings>video>acceleration and then uncheck all acceleration settings :)
Mine was buffering and what have u on most channels.
Just did this and I've got the Sunderland game on bulldog buffered once at first but perfect since.
So thanks again Mr agueroooooooo

Just did this and I've got the Sunderland game on bulldog buffered once at first but perfect since.
I am supposed to be fitting my kitchen.
But misses has gone out so tools are down already haha

I am supposed to be fitting my kitchen.
But misses has gone out so tools are down already haha
Haha nice, enjoy mate, but don't get in trouble with the wifey though lol :D

I have been having massive issues with buffering on this build,( nothing to do with the build btw) _

I have an MXQ android box and 200meg broadband from virgin.
however I have followed a tutorial and it seems to have resolved all my buffering issues.
i am now having no buffering whatsoever and I am no longer getting thrown off streams.
if anyone else is having these issues try

http://www.tekto-kodi.com/kodi-how-to-tutorials/kodi-advanced-settings/
Noticed this as well but I thought it was because I started using a Fire TV Box yesterday. Then I thought why would a box be performing worse than the less capable firestick I've been using all week?
I'm going to try this later. Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.