Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that on the bluemoon build?
Afraid not deano, have heard mixed reviews on it so didn't install it but here you go on how to install: https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-halow-live-tv-for-kodi-xbmc/
I have the same problem with PLP.... Commentary is fine but picture is all blocky.

Tried all combinations of the acceleration but still the same. Any help is appreciated (on firestick)

Top build though!!

Could be the firestick doesn't have the power to cope with the stream when video acceleration is disabled, I'm out at the mo but does anybody know an alternate stream here?

Ok lads, I'm gonna push a minor update replacing awesome streams and UK Turks in the next couple of days (hopefully before PSG)
Does anybody have any good suggestions for two addons to replace them? I'm looking at sticking halow back on and then putting vidtime on as well :)

Ok lads, I'm gonna push a minor update replacing awesome streams and UK Turks in the next couple of days (hopefully before PSG)
Does anybody have any good suggestions for two addons to replace them? I'm looking at sticking halow back on and then putting vidtime on as well :)
Why's uk Turks going? I like that

Ok mate don't know of any but is there a problem with uk Turks I think it's a good add on to be fair..edit just seen the post above .

Not really these are the ones out there that are fine.

Zem.tv
Castaway
NJM soccer
Halow tv
Bulldog

Afraid not deano, have heard mixed reviews on it so didn't install it but here you go on how to install: https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-halow-live-tv-for-kodi-xbmc/

Could be the firestick doesn't have the power to cope with the stream when video acceleration is disabled, I'm out at the mo but does anybody know an alternate stream here?

Thanks for the response... Think you're bob on with this. Just put it on my laptop and the stream is crystal clear. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.