Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lads I'll keep UK Turks but sub awesome streams out for halow TV before PSG guys, I'll consider adding it to vid time in as well :)
Bulldog was great the other day for BT channels but it seems to have lost them. Can you recommend anywhere else on the build to get decent BT streams?

Edit
Anyone know of a place on kodi/bm build to watch full match catch ups?

Bulldog was great the other day for BT channels but it seems to have lost them. Can you recommend anywhere else on the build to get decent BT streams?
I'll check out what's up with bulldog mate, phoenix has some decent fox sports channels which cover the champions league mate :)

You mean you found fox sports or BT? Sorry mate I'm a bit dim haha :)
Both, but the Fox Sport 1 is best tonight for the UFC - crystal clear and no buffering at all.
I've been worried I had dropped a bollock because since I stopped using a Firestick and started using my Fire TV box, I've had nothing but poor streams, streams kicking me out after a few minutes of watching and lots of buffering for various sport I've tried watching. I've turned the video acceleration options on and off one by one but that didn't seem to resolve things. I've wired the box to my router as well, to see if that sorted it but it didn't.
This stream is fantastic though, so all seems well now. I've also enabled Game Mode on my smart TV and that seems to have improved the picture detail slightly and removed the slight lag in the picture when there is a lot of movement in whatever your watching.
Looking forward to the new update though mate.

Both, but the Fox Sport 1 is best tonight for the UFC - crystal clear and no buffering at all.
I've been worried I had dropped a bollock because since I stopped using a Firestick and started using my Fire TV box, I've had nothing but poor streams, streams kicking me out after a few minutes of watching and lots of buffering for various sport I've tried watching. I've turned the video acceleration options on and off one by one but that didn't seem to resolve things. I've wired the box to my router as well, to see if that sorted it but it didn't.
This stream is fantastic though, so all seems well now. I've also enabled Game Mode on my smart TV and that seems to have improved the picture detail slightly and removed the slight lag in the picture when there is a lot of movement in whatever your watching.
Looking forward to the new update though mate.
What's your download speed like mate? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.