Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys not getting this at all, don't understand any of it, all i've done so far is load bluemoon website on my laptop and clicked on the link that tcib added but when i click on what it has downloaded it just has winzip, can't make head nor tail of the youtube video because the guy on there is telling me to do things but can't tally it up with what i'm supposed to do?
Okay forget everything me and TC have told you and try this installation method, might be a bit easier:

:)

^ What this guy's saying lol

Looking for the Joshua fight last night and the usual 3pm kick offs I always find links either won't load ot won't work. Like when I click on one it will say "working" then that will stop and nothing loads but I can still navigate through Kodi; as if I didn't click on it at all.

Then sometimes when that happens and I back out of an addon, a matter of seconds later the link randomly opens. Not often but it has happened.

Just using a fire stick. Would it be best to fresh start it all, don't believe it's an internet problem as I believe it's more than decent.
Usually when a stream doesn't work it's just that the stream provider is no longer providing that stream essentially

I'd just hang on till tomorrow morning mate, I'm currently just in the process of releasing an update for the build mate :)

Usually when a stream doesn't work it's just that the stream provider is no longer providing that stream essentially

I'd just hang on till tomorrow morning mate, I'm currently just in the process of releasing an update for the build mate :)
It's always Sports Devil's firstrow/dimsports/atdhe links and now NJM that don't work at all though. NJM's developer seems to be throwing a few more hissy fits tbh.

It's always Sports Devil's firstrow/dimsports/atdhe links and now NJM that don't work at all though. NJM's developer seems to be throwing a few more hissy fits tbh.
I'm adding an add-on called vidtime which will bring more streams for UFC and boxing fans hopefully mate, update should be available in the next 5-10 minutes :)

I'm adding an add-on called vidtime which will bring more streams for UFC and boxing fans hopefully mate, update should be available in the next 5-10 minutes :)
Much appreciated, I'll have to download the build lol just had Kodi bare with the Ares wizard.

Thanks mate but not having much luck here, it starts by asking me to go on the apps section on the firestick and to click on the productivity category, i have 15 different categories to choose from but productivity isn't one of them!!!
Do you have es file explorer mate? :)

Most of the sites you just listed are blocked at isp level now pudge. If you look at virgins table of orders or sky's etc you can see they are looking at the streaming sites.
They have become very good at banning ip's fast to so some of these builds are no use within hours of their release.

If @aguerrrroooooooooooo was not on hand to update constantly people would be stuck pretty fast.

This is the main reason i am making a private server with all stuff under one roof, i expected the p2p scene on kodi to kick on but the reality is the LEA's have caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.