Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lads, the awesome streams issue is definitely a block being enforced by isps, inaccessible when using just my standard Wi-Fi, but works fine with my VPN, unsure what to do now lol :)

Gutted, they have been getting very fast at this now though. Unless something changes soon only people have axx to private boxes with stuff on it will benefit properly from kodi. Ours is nearly ready btw, a day max :-)

Gutted, they have been getting very fast at this now though. Unless something changes soon only people have axx to private boxes with stuff on it will benefit properly from kodi. Ours is nearly ready btw, a day max :-)
Worrying times for the Kodi community TC, just hope that we will see an influx of cheap reliable proxy servers flood the market to combat it. Good to hear mate :)
Can i just check something, i have got a new laptop, do i need to install kodi on this never done it before? I have clicked on the link that tcib added and that looks like it has downloaded whatever that was? Sorry for so many questions but never done anything like this before proper technophobe!!!
Hey mate, you don't need to install Kodi on the laptop, the link TCIB sent you is a link for Kodi on android, this is the package you install onto your fire TV through adb fire as described in the video :)

Could someone be very patient and nice and explain in layman's terms the general gist of this thread's jargon.

Ok, i have clicked and downloaded the link onto my laptop that tcib added and when i click on it it just keeps coming up with winzip, is this right? Also on the video it mentions installing the android sdk app, do i need to do this?
Does the video not say use adb fire? This is the standard installation and as TC points out you do not need to click it on the laptop :)

Sure, what in particular don't you understand? :)

No need to click the .apk bud :-)

You only select that when choosing the .apk to install via adbfire.

No you do not need the dev kit.
^ What this guy's saying lol

Looking for the Joshua fight last night and the usual 3pm kick offs I always find links either won't load ot won't work. Like when I click on one it will say "working" then that will stop and nothing loads but I can still navigate through Kodi; as if I didn't click on it at all.

Then sometimes when that happens and I back out of an addon, a matter of seconds later the link randomly opens. Not often but it has happened.

Just using a fire stick. Would it be best to fresh start it all, don't believe it's an internet problem as I believe it's more than decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.