Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi pal, only me again :-), i have now installed es file explorer onto my firestick, can you let me know what i do next, i have checked again in the category section under apps and it still just has the 15 categories in there without the productivity option (which is what the video on youtube you provided was telling me to do)? Thanks in advance
Hey mate, I'm at work currently but I'll be able to help you this evening when I have access to my fire TV :)

No probs mate, much appreciated
One thing just before I get back to work mate, you said you have a PC, do you have a USB stick? There could be an even easier method if so :)
Edit: Disregard this mate, I've just realised you've got a firestick and not a fire TV sorry :(

Last edited:
Hi pal, only me again :-), i have now installed es file explorer onto my firestick, can you let me know what i do next, i have checked again in the category section under apps and it still just has the 15 categories in there without the productivity option (which is what the video on youtube you provided was telling me to do)? Thanks in advance

Most of the sites you just listed are blocked at isp level now pudge. If you look at virgins table of orders or sky's etc you can see they are looking at the streaming sites.
They have become very good at banning ip's fast to so some of these builds are no use within hours of their release.

If @aguerrrroooooooooooo was not on hand to update constantly people would be stuck pretty fast.

This is the main reason i am making a private server with all stuff under one roof, i expected the p2p scene on kodi to kick on but the reality is the LEA's have caught up.

is it up and running yet?

Cheers waspish and talkative sprout, appreciate the help, i'm not at home at the moment but will have a look later at what you've provided, cheers again
Do this without a PC,
plug the Firestick into your TV and allow it to load up.
Go to settings down the left hand side
then go to system
Then go to Developer Options
And make sure you turn "ADB DEBUGGING" on
Then turn "Allow apps from unknown...." On.

Then follow this video up to 2:20 (the rest of the video is for installing something (Firestarter) which has been blocked by Amazon) DON'T follow after 2:20.

It will show you how to install "Es", which iirc you've already installed? If you have just follow the bits after installing "Es". Make sure you pause the video as you follow each step so you don't miss/forget anything.

After watching the above for 2:20, you have now got "Es" and "Kodi" on your Firestick. Remember Kodi will be blank (no content on it just a blue media player) at this point - there will be no bluemoon build on it yet.

To get the bluemoon build added to your blank Kodi player, follow @aguerrrroooooooooooo 's easy to follow tutorial (below). His starts from where your Firestick already has "Kodi" downloaded to it, in it's blank state. Once you follow that, you should have the wonderful bluemoon build on your Firestick.

Do this without a PC,
plug the Firestick into your TV and allow it to load up.
Go to settings down the left hand side
then go to system
Then go to Developer Options
And make sure you turn "ADB DEBUGGING" on
Then turn "Allow apps from unknown...." On.

Then follow this video up to 2:20 (the rest of the video is for installing something (Firestarter) which has been blocked by Amazon) DON'T follow after 2:20.

It will show you how to install "Es", which iirc you've already installed? If you have just follow the bits after installing "Es". Make sure you pause the video as you follow each step so you don't miss/forget anything.

After watching the above for 2:20, you have now got "Es" and "Kodi" on your Firestick. Remember Kodi will be blank (no content on it just a blue media player) at this point - there will be no bluemoon build on it yet.

To get the bluemoon build added to your blank Kodi player, follow @aguerrrroooooooooooo 's easy to follow tutorial (below). His starts from where your Firestick already has "Kodi" downloaded to it, in it's blank state. Once you follow that, you should have the wonderful bluemoon build on your Firestick.

Awesome guide mate, I'll be copying and pasting this in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.