Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@aguerrrroooooooooooo loaded, everything looks good. As I mentioned once before though, you could edit the exodus settings so that you could have your own IMDb lists with all your favorites on there but I can't work out a way of doing it from your build. Two things, do you know what I'm talking about and also, is there a way of doing it on there?

@aguerrrroooooooooooo loaded, everything looks good. As I mentioned once before though, you could edit the exodus settings so that you could have your own IMDb lists with all your favorites on there but I can't work out a way of doing it from your build. Two things, do you know what I'm talking about and also, is there a way of doing it on there?
Sorry I didn't respond mate, was unable to check taptalk for a bit; glad you got it sorted bud.
Yes you can link your IMDB account in the exodus settings; I've never done it myself though so I'm not 100% sure how haha, check in the add-on settings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.