Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You previously told me to

go to yoursettings on your gone screen, scroll to applications and manage installed applications; choose Kodi and clear data

I cant even find the gone screen.
I need a lie down in a dark room. I hate technology ;-(

You previously told me to

go to yoursettings on your gone screen, scroll to applications and manage installed applications; choose Kodi and clear data

I cant even find the gone screen.
I need a lie down in a dark room. I hate technology ;-(
Sorry man that was a typo on my end, I meant your home screen; this is the menu that shows when you first turn on the device bud :)

Sorry man that was a typo on my end, I meant your home screen; this is the menu that shows when you first turn on the device bud :)

Hi mate, I'm on kodi 16.0 and have just installed your bluemoon on it- all seems fine to me, watched a couple of new movies last night!

Is it worth installing the latest v of kodi?
I'm on a mbxq android box- will it wipe everything off if I do?

Must say mate your build is quality - very user friendly!

Hi mate, I'm on kodi 16.0 and have just installed your bluemoon on it- all seems fine to me, watched a couple of new movies last night!

Is it worth installing the latest v of kodi?
I'm on a mbxq android box- will it wipe everything off if I do?

Must say mate your build is quality - very user friendly!
Hey mate,
I'd take a look at installing spmc if you fancy updating; it's a forked version of Kodi and is much more stable on android, however if you're not a fan of updating stuff and everything works you can just leave it for now bud, my motto is if it ain't broke don't fix it :)

Hey mate,
I'd take a look at installing spmc if you fancy updating; it's a forked version of Kodi and is much more stable on android, however if you're not a fan of updating stuff and everything works you can just leave it for now bud, my motto is if it ain't broke don't fix it :)

Sounds good to me !

Instead of updating each app like Phoenix etc is it better just to update your build once in a while - you seem to be constantly upgrading it!!!

Once again mate fantastic work ! My three year old loved jungle book last night- just need to find a good finding dory one now !

Sounds good to me !

Instead of updating each app like Phoenix etc is it better just to update your build once in a while - you seem to be constantly upgrading it!!!

Once again mate fantastic work ! My three year old loved jungle book last night- just need to find a good finding dory one now !
It's up to you mate, personally when it comes to addons I like to keep them up to date as they can offer new sections and content; sometimes the addons automatically update anyway when you launch Kodi so you don't have to do anything mate and you're very welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.