Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were dead right! Isp is blocking?? Linked up with my phone hotspot and everything that was missing is there. Twats. Cheers for your help and advice mate.

No, laptop at the moment. Didn't want to try putting it on firestick before got it running properly on laptop.

Try Clear cashe. The problem is some of those links quality is to good and you need a consistent fast broadband. Have you tried them all? And its still the same freezing? Also might seem daft but a fire stick runs better than some of these £250 laptops.

Can you tell ke where to start from, somi dont f**k it up again.
Cheers
Clear the data in the application settings of Kodi mate; go to your settings on your gone screen, scroll to applications and manage installed applications; choose Kodi and clear data

Once you've done that; follow the video AFTER fresh start; do not do another fresh start as sometimes this can cause people problems :)

Try Clear cashe. The problem is some of those links quality is to good and you need a consistent fast broadband. Have you tried them all? And its still the same freezing? Also might seem daft but a fire stick runs better than some of these £250 laptops.
Still going through them. Thanks

Still going through them. Thanks

Thing with a fire stick is you can put Mobdro app on it that is a very good back up for sport and very rarely if never you cant get 1 of the major sport channels on it only problem is the quality isnt brilliant but very watchable.

Thing with a fire stick is you can put Mobdro app on it that is a very good back up for sport and very rarely if never you cant get 1 of the major sport channels on it only problem is the quality isnt brilliant but very watchable.
Putting kodi on a firestick is a bit too technical for me I fear. Looked at the youtube video and it made my head hurt. Then adding apps? I don't think that is possible for me.

Putting kodi on a firestick is a bit too technical for me I fear. Looked at the youtube video and it made my head hurt. Then adding apps? I don't think that is possible for me.
It's a piece of cake mate, if you really can't do it I can remote desktop into your laptop and do it for you like I have done for other blues :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.